The last thing you need to worry about when you're involved in an accident is what you should do with your car. To ease this stress, many insurers put direct repair programs in place. A direct repair program is a group of automobile repair shops an insurance company trusts to complete repairs in a quality, timely fashion.
Here are the top five reasons to use one:
1. The process is easy and convenient – simply select a network, shop, receive an estimate, and schedule repairs in one stop.
2. Your estimate for repair is approved quickly, often in as little as one day.
3. You save time and headaches because you're working with quality repair shops, and the claims process is streamlined.
4. Insurance companies can assist you during stressful times so you receive the best service possible.
5. Shops in direct repair networks typically are pre-screened to ensure you receive quality repairs that carry warranties, have quick turnaround time, and great customer service.
Your time is valuable and accidents are stressful. SECURA Insurance introduced SureChoice Repair SM in July 2010. Since then, many customers who were involved in auto accidents relied on the program to speed them through the collision repair process so they could get back to the important things in life.