This week, we honor the success of our 2013 top-performers. The agencies met specific criteria based on their premium volume, profitability, growth, retention, and loss history with our company.
We’re excited that we had a tie for the distinguished title of Top-Performing Agency:
• Six-time award winner Charles L. Crane Agency Company (Missouri), a SECURA partner since 1979
• Eight-time award winner Indianhead Insurance Agency, Inc. (Wisconsin), a SECURA agency since 1978
Tom Berra of Charles L. Crane Agency, and Toby Dutter and Craig Jameson from Indianhead Insurance accepted their awards from John Bykowski, SECURA CEO, at a ceremony during our Premier Agent Professional Development Conference.
Also receiving awards were:
• Beth & Rudnicki Insurance Agency, Inc. in Rockford, Ill., a first-time award winner and partner since 2000. Eugene Rudnicki accepted the award.
• Continental Insurance Agency in Glenwood Springs, Colo., a first-time award winner and partner since 2008. Asa Jones accepted the award.
• The Maguire Agency in St. Paul, Minn., our Rookie of the Year award winner. The Maguire Agency was appointed in 2002. Matt Clysdale accepted the award.
• The McClone Agency, Inc. in Menasha, Wis., a four-time award winner and partner since 1976. Brian McClone accepted the award.
• Schwarz Insurance Agency, Inc. in Prairie du Sac, Wis., a first-time award winner and partner since 1982. Brian Schwarz accepted the award.
Congratulations and thank you to these outstanding agencies.