SECURA recognized six insurance agencies for outstanding business performance during 2016. These agencies represent the best in profitability, growth, and loss history with SECURA. We awarded the agencies this week at a ceremony held during our annual Premier Agent Professional Development Conference.
Ansay & Associates, LLC, took the highest honor as our top-performing agency. This four-time award winner from Port Washington, Wis., has been a SECURA partner for 31 years. Mike Ansay and Tom Schaetz accepted the award from Dave Gross, President & CEO.
Other agencies recognized for top performance were:
- Indianhead Insurance Agency, Inc., from Eau Claire, Wis. This 11-time award winner has been a SECURA partner for 38 years. Bruce Freeland and Craig Jameson accepted the award.
- Four-time award winner North Risk Partners, LLC, from St. Cloud, Minn. Chris Meidt and Barry Quernemoen accepted the award for the agency, which has been a SECURA partner for 23 years.
- Friedman Insurance Inc. of Dubuque, Iowa. A partner for 21 years, this is the agency’s first award. Terry Friedman accepted the honor.
- Thorncreek Insurance Services of Springfield, Ill. Also a first-time award winner, Thorncreek has been a SECURA partner for five years. Troy Alexander accepted the award.
- Insurance Station of Iowa took the Rookie Award Winner. Jared Vincent accepted the award from the agency that has been a SECURA partner for seven years.
It is our privilege to honor these outstanding agencies for their hard work and dedication to SECURA. Congratulations!